Do not mistake being busy for being productive because these are two different things.
How much time and money are you wasting on irrelevant tasks that keep you away from the important stuff?
Time lost can never be found again.
- Carry a schedule, have a planner and record all your thoughts, conversations and activities for a week.
- Write it down. Know your priorities, every important things must be written down.
- Spend at least 50% of your time engaged in conversations, thoughts and activities that yield most of your results.
- Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan out and organize your day.
- Delegate. Yes, It’s hard to explain a task to someone than to just do it by yourself. But not everything that needs to be done, must be done by you. Seek help and hire a Virtual Assistant that can help you increase your productivity and also the quality of your work.